Five Spices is 10 years old – a great occasion to design a new logo and website. Our five guiding principles are still important. They are the ‘spices’ in our name and represent the following.
- Content: always giving visitors the desired experience, information and impression.
- Location: always recognising and using the uniqueness and the power of a location.
- Brand design: always giving expression to the essence of the story and the identity of the client’s organisation.
- Dialogue: always maintaining close contact with clients to give depth to a strong design.
- Unique: always being original, daring to be different and showing it.
These five ‘spices’ ensure that we create a well-balanced end product. The combination of different disciplines such as graphic design and interactivity will make the end product striking and thought provoking.
We would not have been able to produce such good results without our clients who have brainstormed with us so enthusiastically over the past 10 years. We are very grateful to them.